Sunday, September 15, 2013

How can i make a digital camera take pictures like a proffesional camera?

Question by Leo: How can i make a digital camera take pictures like a proffesional camera?
I take photography in highschool and im just wondering if theres a way i can make my digital camera take pictures like the cameras i use in photography class. I know its something with the ISO settings but i can't find that anywhere on my camera. Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by Chrishonda A
It all depends on how good the photographer is. I'm a good photographer too, I prmise to give you some good tips if you sign my guestbook at www.freewebs.com/chrishonda.

Click on guestbook
Email me if you want the tips, the PROfessional tips!!!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment