Monday, October 7, 2013

Should I bring a digital camera to a foreign country?

Question by kikula: Should I bring a digital camera to a foreign country?
I'm planning on staying my summer (between 6 and 8 weeks) in Poland with some of my family. Usually, I bring a normal camera with film and what not but it's always a hassle getting the pictures developed. I want to bring my digital camera with me so I can take pictures. The camera is battery powered and I will have limited access to my uncle's computer, but I won't be able to upload the pictures I don't think. Any tips or ideas for bringing the digital camera or is just a bad idea?


Best answer:

Answer by david b
Just get a bigger memory chip and an adaptor for your battery recharger.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment