Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How to upload photos from camera onto instagram?

Question by XXSceneGoesSeenXX: How to upload photos from camera onto instagram?
I'm planning on buying a Nikon or Cannon camera in a few days. I have an instagram and am planning on uploading some photos on there with the camera. I always see people with photos taken and uploaded from a camera (such as a Cannon camera) and I was wondering how I would do that. Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Mmm J
Short version:

1) set up an account at instagram.

2) capture a still image.

3) get the picture on the camera into the computer. Send the picture to your instagram account.

If you use a cell phone with a built-in camera, send the photo directly to your instagram account.

Clarification: A "Cannon" is a big gun. "Canon" is the name of the company that makes lots of things - including cameras.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment