Monday, July 15, 2013

How do you broadcast on the internet using a digital camera?

Question by 19 year old girl: How do you broadcast on the internet using a digital camera?
I have a Canon digital camera. I have the USB chord and another wire that has a black and yellow outputs on the end of the chord, opposite of where it goes into the camera. These are the only 2 wires my camera came with. How can I start broadcasting. I need step by step instructions.
(Do I need to download any programs?)


Best answer:

Answer by water_skipper
Maybe you can't. A digital camera is normally made for shooting still images or taking videos that are saved as files. Most of them are not capable of live video. Get a USB web cameras instead. By the way, who are you trying to "broadcast" to? You probably want a instant message program that supports video chat.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment