Friday, July 26, 2013

What is the best kind of inexpensive digital camera?

Question by amanda w: What is the best kind of inexpensive digital camera?
I am considering buying a digital camera before a trip to Europe. I want a nice one, but not too expensive. I am looking for something between 60-150 dollars. I am not into photography or anything supremely artistic. I just want my pictures to turn out nicely.


Best answer:

Answer by kingkeeco
There are a few with new anti-shake unfortunately I haven't tried them out personally.

I do know a feature that you might want to consider

some cameras have eliminated the view finder for a screen only
(the screen only can be an issue in bright sun - you may not be able to see the screen well or when your battery starts to run low - screens use more battery power)

If you have a digital card bring it with you to a camera store or any store that has cameras on display ... you can snap pics and then bring it home or print it to see which you prefer, if the store has 1 hr dev. then you see immed. what you've got, just don't forget your card. My dad did it all the time and I now do it when considering a camera as well.

4 months ago - Report Abuse



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment