Friday, July 19, 2013

What kind of battery is compatible with this digital camera?

Question by Diane: What kind of battery is compatible with this digital camera?
My digital camera is a Canon Powershot A530. I use Duracell's batteries for it, but after I take about 20 pictures, it starts to act up and says to change the batteries, and will take maybe one picture, then shut off on its own. I've gathered that maybe the batteries I use are not compatible with my camera, but I don't know which batteries are. If you happen to know which battery works well with this kind of camera, well please answer. :) Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by stan l
If it only takes "about 20 pictures" on a set of Duracells, you have a bad camera. My Canon A710 takes 200+ pics on a set of Duracell Alkalines. Are you using some dollar store reject imitation Duracells? Digital cameras do NOT like crappy batteries.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment