Monday, July 8, 2013

What is a good digital camera for macro photography?

Question by ^^: What is a good digital camera for macro photography?
I've developed an obsession with photography. lol.
I live for it!!
My camera is quite good...but I want to take my photography to the next level. What is a good digital camera for close up photography? I like taking pictures of close up objects especially nature...such as flowers or animals.
Any ideas.
Links to pictures of this dream camera would be much appreciated.
Please keep the price doooowwwnnn. :D
Thanks everyone.

Have a great day!


Best answer:

Answer by jdbaum42
I won't suggest a make and model, but you should consider a DSLR and a good macro lens, maybe a ring light too. The lens is really the defining factor here. It'll cost you, but it will definitely take you to the next level.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment