Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's the best digital camera I can buy for around 200 dollars?

Question by angel_of_debauchery: What's the best digital camera I can buy for around 200 dollars?
I will be buying a digital camera soon, and would like to shop around first. Tell me some good cameras (down to the model) that i can get for around 200 dollars, and then tell me what made/makes it a good quality camera. Thanks. Oh, I like to take photographs of live bands, (fast movement).


Best answer:

Answer by tochal
-Sony (with Carl zeis lens)
-Nikon ( only with Nikon lens )
-canon
forget the other brands,
go to the shop and choose one of these brands around your budget.
compare the other facilities like size of Monitor and stabilizer and also compare the wight of Cameras .
have fun with your Digicam.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment