Monday, May 6, 2013

Anyone know of a digital camera that can snap a picture very fast?

Question by jaden smith: Anyone know of a digital camera that can snap a picture very fast?
I have a sony digital camera and a 16 month old daughter. I always try to snap that cute thing she is doing or that perfect funny face she makes but by the time the camera actually takes the picture, the shot is gone. Either that or the long flash distracts her too much and she moves. Are there any cameras that will take the shot as soon as you push the button without any delays?


Best answer:

Answer by Mere Mortal
You are suffering from what's known as shutter lag. EVERY digi point & shoot I have ever owned has it. I missed a bunch of good shots; drove me crazy.


I bought a dSLR and now rarely miss a shot. Virtually no shutter lag and you can use faster lenses on it. Faster lenses mean you are less dependent on the flash to get a good shot in low light.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment