Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How many megapixels does your digital camera have?

Question by gripz2010: How many megapixels does your digital camera have?
and how many do you think a good camera needs? what is the best type of camera?


Best answer:

Answer by Mr. Mac
This might sound dumb but my camera has 12.1. I am a photographer so I need that many MP. I would say that 7 is a perfectly fine MP to have. That is the size of a standard poster. I would also say that canon is the best type of camera and would suggest the canon powershot.



Give your answer to this question below!

7 comments:

  1. Mine is old one. I have 5.1 Mega Pixels. How many? hmm... interesting. It depends on how good the makes you happy. Remember the bigger the mp the bigger the size.

    Generally 7 mps should get you a pretty good pic.

    My Preference is Casio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have:
    10mp (Nikon D200 - for my own photography jobs)
    4mp (Nikon D2H - for shooting sports jobs)
    3.4mp (Nikon Coolpix 885 - hardly use this at all)

    For SLRs I prefer Nikon. For point and shoots I prefer Canon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 or higher
    canon a570

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently:

    Nikon D70 - 6.0 mp
    Nikon D70 - 6.0 mp
    Nikon D50 - 6.0 mp
    Fujifilm S3000 - 3.0 mp

    A good camera should have between 6 to 10 megapixels. The best type of camera would be a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex).

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have fuji finepix s5600 5.1mp and i love it to death...

    ReplyDelete
  6. One has 6 the other has 12. If you're just view it on a computer screen, whatever your screen can do is enough. If you're going to print it out, I'd say 6 is the minimum. It depends on how big you're going to print it out.

    ReplyDelete