Saturday, May 4, 2013

How can I get my camera installed on my computer?

Question by '91CHEVY: How can I get my camera installed on my computer?
I have a new HP Pavillion dv4 running windows 7. My camera is an older Canon Powershot S200. When I plug my camera into my computer using the USB cable nothing happens. The camera will turn on but when it does there is no reaction by the computer. I don't have the disk that came with the camera so how can I install it?


Best answer:

Answer by urfaverockstar
You need to install the drivers\software for it to operate :
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=DownloadDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=322&modelid=7507



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, dear lady, there are no Windows 7 drivers for your Canon Powershot S200.

    I do have a suggestion, however. How do you feel about downloading and installing Google Picasa? This is a FREE image organiser and picture editing programme that's compatible with Windows 7, that will allow you to import photographs from your camera with this programme.

    You can download it directly from the Google website.

    I do hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete