Thursday, May 30, 2013

How much is the cheapest camera I can get?

Question by Yeahhok Lady: How much is the cheapest camera I can get?
I want a camera like a Nikon D3100 (google image it) or something at least close.
That camera is way to much money. I need a camera like that under $ 400
Anyone know a camera that looks close to that, thats cheaper?
Thank you in advanced.


Best answer:

Answer by Dr. Iblis
wait... do you want a DSLR, or do you want a camera that LOOKS like a DSLR?

if you want a DSLR, you might be able to find a used Nikon D40, which is at least 3 years old now for about $ 400

there are no new DSLR cameras for under $ 500



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. When I read your question "How much is the cheapest camera I can get?" but before I read the rest of the question, I thought; 'Buy a film camera and use some lower ASA film. U will get as good a pictures as a $ 1000 digital camera for about $ 40! Buy a Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Minolta SLR and some lenses. Have the developed film put on DVD or CD disks so you can look at and manipulate the pictures on your computer.

    ReplyDelete