Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What camera should i get for youtube videos?

Question by Ryan S: What camera should i get for youtube videos?
I want to get a decent camera to make possibly skits or documentary sort of things and i dont know what camera to get. I have a good digital camera thats a canon and takes decent 360p videos but not nearly good enough. Don't tell me to get a flip. I mean a REAL camera. Should a dslr or one of those 3ccr camera or what? I'm 16 and really interested in film


Best answer:

Answer by Boogerschnot
Casio Exilim Series has cameras that has a video mode specifically made for youtube. check them out.

http://exilim.casio.com/cameras.shtml



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I would consider Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
    *18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor; ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
    *Includes 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD standard zoom lens
    *Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control; Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor
    *5.3 fps continuous shooting; enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system

    ReplyDelete