Friday, May 24, 2013

What is a digital camera that takes good analog looking pictures?

Question by Brad B: What is a digital camera that takes good analog looking pictures?
I'm looking for a digital camera, other than a Leica (like most people I don't have $ 7000 bucks at my disposal) that takes nice film quality photos. I'm turned off and slightly tired of the sterile world of DSLR's and I want a camera that has that rich analog look. I take fine art photography, so I'm not worried about being able to change out lenses and all that. Like I said, essentially a Leica M9 would be ideal, but I can't afford it.

I've been looking into the newer Fujifilm X100 and Olympus OMD-EM5. Are they my best bet?

I appreciate all suggestions and guidance!


Best answer:

Answer by AVDADDY
Why not just buy a film camera?



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment