Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How to recharge my fujifilm finepix j series camera?

Question by Andrew Pitt: How to recharge my fujifilm finepix j series camera?
I've lost my ac adapter for my camera.Is there any other way of charging my camera?
I thought about buying a battery charger to charge the battery separately or try using my laptop to charge it???


Best answer:

Answer by Petra_au
Some of Fujifilm's newer models do allow you to charge the camera battery via a computer with the supplied USB cable. So, it depends on which actual J series camera model you have (not all allow it). Check your Owner's Manual...'Charging the Battery' to see whether you can charge via your computer.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Even if the camera does charge through USB, you'll have problems trying to do it with a laptop. Bite the bullet, contact Fujifilm and order a replacement.

    ReplyDelete