Sunday, June 9, 2013

How can I put photos on my camera and view them from the camera?

Question by Smiley: How can I put photos on my camera and view them from the camera?
I want to put pictures on my camera and then when I view the pictures on the camera itself, i want to be able to see the pictures again. So when I go to different places I can see those same pictures that I transferred to the camera. No Computer needed to see it.


Best answer:

Answer by Jennifer
use an SDI card



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. U do not say what type of camera U have, so the question is difficult to answer.
    If U have a digital camera then anything U shoot is automatically saved in the camera for viewing anytime U want.
    Your question really does not make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A camera is not made to work as a file viewer. The file has to be totally unedited by any program--and the file name cannot be changed, and it has to go into a directory (a folder) correctly, as well.

    And most of the time, one file from another camera cannot be read by another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would need a card reader device that allows you to transfer files FROM your computer onto your camera's memory card.

    There are like 7 in one card readers available at any electronics store for like 20 bucks

    Once you transfer the images from your computer to memory card, just put the memory card in the camera and view your pictures

    ReplyDelete