Friday, June 21, 2013

How do I make my photos clear with my digital camera?

Question by AmandaRS: How do I make my photos clear with my digital camera?
I have an Casio Exilim 8.1 Mega Pixels Digital Camera EX-Z9. When I try to take photos of my pets or of my husband playing paintball, they come out blurry. I don't have the instruction guide either. I don't really understand what all the options are on my camera, or what they actually change. Can anyone explain to me how to make my pictures clearer? But tell me like you were talking to a 5 year old. Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Nee
The only thing I can think of that may be the problem is that your hand is shaking while you're taking the photos or your subject is moving, in which case the photo will turn out blurry no matter what unless you have some sort of professional camera. If it's your hand shaking then maybe try using an tripod.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment