Sunday, June 9, 2013

What camera is good for a beginner photographer?

Question by hoooooo: What camera is good for a beginner photographer?
I'm really interested in photography and I want to get a good camera.
I've only used my cell phone and other peoples cameras for my photography, so yeah.
I'm really new to this whole thing. I'm 13.
What camera is best for beginners?


Best answer:

Answer by TayKitBak
There is no such thing as "best" Try:

http://www.dpreview.com

...and check the user reviews



Add your own answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. i would go for digital zoom camera

    something like the canon powershot (or similar, with zoom lens)

    they're easy to use, and you get good pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your 13, get a point and shoot,
    They cost from £90 to £150 and have reasonably good specs for the beginner photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try The Fujifilm S1500 Finepix, Or The S2500. Its A REAL Smooth, Faded Introduction To The World Of SLR's. It Has A Simple Automatic Adjust Mode Or It Has Manual And Custom For A More Experienced Photographer Or You Can Learn What SHutter Speeds Are Needed For Different Situations.

    But, All Is Accounted From My Experience With This Camera. I Just Recently Moved Up To SLR Photography And I Love It.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/juanve0/

    This Is My Flickr. Like 90% Of The Photography Was Taken With The Fujifilm Finepix S1500.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✰VanGorkum◈Photography✰June 9, 2013 at 4:37 AM

    What's your budget? You can get a beginners DSLR Camera, like the Nikon D40: http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ProductDetail.page?pid=25420

    ReplyDelete