Saturday, June 22, 2013

Please help! How do I put pictures I imported from my camera to my computer back to my camera?

Question by Jessi: Please help! How do I put pictures I imported from my camera to my computer back to my camera?
I imported pictures from my Kodak camera to my computer, but it deleted them on the camera. So now I want to put the pictures back on the camera so we have them there too. How do I do this? Please help!


Best answer:

Answer by Guy G
You could go on the Kodak Website and ask there



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I have honestly never understood why anyone would want or need to put photos BACK onto a memory card or the camera, but it gets asked here a lot. Yes, you can do it, but you have to be sure and name the photos EXACTLY as they are done by the camera and in the proper sequence.

    So say for instance, the camera labels a photo as such:

    IMG_7657.jpg

    To reload the photo onto the card, you will have to number it in the computer as such:

    IMG_7658.jpg

    Your new photo name and number must begin higher than the last photo that was named by the camera.

    You will also have to insert the photo into the same folder on the memory card from which it came. In other words, when you first download the photos from the card to the computer, a folder should open that contains your photos. We will say it is folder number 146.

    When you load photos BACK onto the card from the computer, along with naming and numbering the photo correctly, you will also have to place the photo back in folder number 146.

    I just have to say.... WHY.... to all this? Put the photos into a photo viewer, or a thumb drive, or CD.


    steve

    ReplyDelete