Saturday, June 15, 2013

what is the digital camera with the best video quality?

Question by Shannon: what is the digital camera with the best video quality?
I am looking for a digital camera that takes both photos and videos. I want the camera with the best video quality. The camera should be in the 400-500 dollar range. Please only answer if you own or have owned the camera you are recommending. I am not looking for a camcorder, I am looking for a digital camera with video capabilities. Thank you!


Best answer:

Answer by Laden
i own both nikon and canon. i really prefer canon.



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. I shoot two Canon dslr cameras... one does video, the other doesn't. I happen to have the t1i and it does an excellent job with video so that's the camera I recommend. If you're interested you'll need another $ 100 to get to a $ 600 budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use NEX systems from Sony, video is excellent and you can zoom. The new NEX 3 F system is at a quiet correct price, and, it is a high value photo gear as well. No need to make Sony's video reputation anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canon T2i is covered your requirement. It has an 18 mega pixel sensor and takes great photos. It also has 1080 HD video, with a choice of frame rates. The video quality is superb, it looks great on my high definition TV. Please read more details about this DSLR camera in below source before making the decision.

    ReplyDelete