Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How do I get my camera to recognized an sd card?

Question by Lindsay: How do I get my camera to recognized an sd card?
I've had this camera for a year and I was taking pictures with it today. I imported all those pictures onto the computer and put the SD card back in the camera. Now, the camera doesn't recognize the SD card and when I take a picture, it goes to the camera (not onto a memory card). How do I fix this problem?


Best answer:

Answer by Sarah
Format it...
Look in your camera's manual.



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you need to format the card after you have successfully copied all the images to your computer. Routine formatting will prevent card corruption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember to format it with your camera first. but have you try to on/off with the sd card inside the camera?

    ReplyDelete