Thursday, June 6, 2013

What digital camera the best: Fujifilm s1000fd or s2000hd?

Question by zufraner s: What digital camera the best: Fujifilm s1000fd or s2000hd?
I am planning to buy to muy wife a camera and I can't choose what camera the best : Fujifilm s1000fd or Fujifilm s2000hd. They seem the same exsept zoom. Please help me.


Best answer:

Answer by Ambeaner
on point and shoot cameras, the farther you zoom, grainier they become, and the more quality you lose. I'd go with the S1000fd.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. yeah. its almost the same.
    i got my s1000fd weeks ago. and its cool.
    the sales man told me that s2000hd and s1000fd is almost same,only the zoom was difference. and also the price.
    if u wanted cheap i would suggest to u buy the s1000fd but if u want a newly released cam s1000hd. or maybe if this link can help u see the specs .. fujifilm.com

    ReplyDelete