Saturday, June 1, 2013

Why do I look ugly in digital camera pictures, but I look pretty in disposable camera pictures?

Question by zeldak718: Why do I look ugly in digital camera pictures, but I look pretty in disposable camera pictures?
When I use to take pictures with disposable cameras, I would look good, even pretty, However now that I have a digital camera, I am unable to take a nice picture. I look gross in these pictures, I don't look like this in real life. My eyes don't look the way they look in real life, especially. I hate it. I am thinking of buying a disposable camera to take picutres of me and leaving the digital camera to take pictures of others and of landscape.

Anyone know why this is the reason, or does anyone have the same experience?


Best answer:

Answer by KNDChicago
Unfortunately the digital camera captures us the way others see us.

The reason you looked different in photos from a disposable camera is the lens. Fixed focus set to infinity and made of plastic. If you enlarge those photos youll notice nothing is really in focus. This produces a "soft" image which some would find more pleasing.

Your digital camera has adjustable focus and a glass lens. Even cheap digital camera have much better optics than a disposable camera. It captures all our flaws much better than the disposables.

Some people complained when HD TV first came out. The resolution was so good and captured so much detail zits and imperfections on actors faces became prominent. With analog TV and CRT displays those flaws went unnoticed.

Welcome to the digital age.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment