Saturday, June 8, 2013

What type of camera should I get?

Question by Jennifer W: What type of camera should I get?
I recently lost my camera. My birthday is coming up in June, and I was planning on getting a new camera. What type of camera should I get? I will be using it mostly to take pictures of me and my friends. Price range should be about $ 200 and below. If you could, just post the link to info about the camera(s). If it isn't online just tell me where I could get one and a provide a small description :) Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by Hello World
It seems that the point and shoot camera is suitable for you.

If you would consider the Canon brand, I would suggest the Canon PowerShot A2000 IS. Its price is around $ 165. It offers 10 Megapixels, 6x optical zoom with anti-blurred image stabilizer, and face detection for accuracy face focusing.

Good luck with your photography!



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom.Great image quality, shutter speed, amazing zoom, fast power on, lots of advanced features
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015DPJMK?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0015DPJMK

    ReplyDelete