Saturday, June 22, 2013

What is a good digital camera that isnt to expensive ?

Question by : What is a good digital camera that isnt to expensive ?
Im looking to buy a new camera and I don't know much about cameras. I am looking to spend 300 at the most. I also am looking for cool features.


Best answer:

Answer by NickP
With your question all you are going to get are: "this is what I bought, you should too!"

I would suggest you go to the amazon.com web sit and enter in the search line: digital cameras under $ 300.00
Then compare features: narrow your choices down to 3 cameras. THEN re ask this question with I like these 3 cameras, which is the best photographically (or you could list your favorite thing you like to photograph).



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Listen to Nick he knows what he is doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would consider Canon PowerShot SX210IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera
    * Powerful 14x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer;
    * Improved Dynamic mode for enhanced image stabilization
    * 14.1-megapixel resolution for high-quality prints up to 16.5 x 23.4 inches
    * 28mm wide-angle lens; 3.0-inch wide PureColor System LCD
    * HD shooting capability at 720p with stereo sound plus HDMI output
    * DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; new scene modes

    ReplyDelete